Urban Living Alumni Panel- open to the public
The San Francisco Decorator Showcase is widely considered to be the West Coast’s premier design showhouse event, renowned for featuring the work of the region’s top interior and landscape designers. All the funds raised through the Decorator Showcase go directly to support the San Francisco University High School Financial Aid Program.
At the Urban Living Panel, five UHS alumni who work in architecture, design, construction, landscaping, and real estate will share trends to watch and how to get the most value when using these services. Speakers will show slides of relevant projects and answer audience questions.
All ticket sales final.
- Brad Goya ’96, San Francisco Green Spaces, http://sfgreenspaces.com/
- Ericka Jennings ’89, Green Key Real Estate, http://www.greenkeyrealestate.com/
- Alissa Madden ’97, Alissa Madden Design, http://alissamaddendesign.com/
- Matthew Peek AIA ’89, Studio PEEK|ANCONA, http://peekancona.com/
- Rob Walker ’96, Upcycle Builders, http://www.upcyclebuilders.com/
Doors open 3:00 p.m., program from 3:30–4:30 p.m.
3150 Washington Street, San Francisco, 94115
Tickets available on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/urban-living-uhs-alumni-panel-talk-decorator-showcase-tickets-32729670325?aff=UHScalendar
After the panel talk, please join us for UHS night at Decorator Showcase, 2968 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco, 94115 (a very short walk!). See www.decoratorshowcase.com for ticket prices. Note: alumni and their guests will a discount on ticket price at the door that night from $40 to $35. Tickets for current and past faculty are complimentary.