Mentoring Program FAQ: A Guide for New Students
Over the past few years, we at UHS have worked together to develop a ground-breaking mentoring program that will meld together academic advising and co-curricular elements, designed to prepare our UHS grads to stand resilient and self-sufficient in the face of the challenges of both adolescence and the the world beyond high school. Please read on for answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about how this program came to be, as well as what it will involve for the students and faculty at University High School.
- What Is the Mentoring Program?
- What Is the Difference Between Mentoring and Advising?
- What Is the Mentor's Connection to Parents and Guardians?
- How Will Mentors Be Trained and Supervised?
- How Will Mentors Be Assigned to Students?
- If I Have Questions, Who Should I Contact?