Financial Aid FAQ
- Q. Who can apply for financial aid?
- Q. Will applying for financial aid reduce my chances for admission?
- Q. How does UHS determine a family's need?
- Q. If my parents are not together, who should fill out the financial aid application?
- Q. If I live with a guardian, who should fill out the financial aid application?
- Q. Does UHS have any financial aid awards based on athletic, artistic, or academic ability?
- Q. When will I find out if I received a financial aid award?
- Q. Do I have to apply for financial aid each year?
- Q. If I enroll without financial aid for my first year, can I apply for financial aid later?
- Q. What should I do if my family's situation is complicated?
Additional questions? Please call Nate Lundy, Director of Admissions & Financial Aid, at (415) 447-3104.