Learn what the Alumni Association can do for you, and how you can give back to UHS.
SCROLL DOWN or click on the below 5 categories to learn more):
- Living our values
- Services provided by the Alumni Association
- Reconnect with old friends and make new ones
- Keep in touch
- Pay it forward
Mission Statement of the Alumni Association: We strengthen the San Francisco University High School community by designing experiences and facilitating connections that reignite the feeling of unlimited possibility and opportunity for our alumni and University.
"The question is not 'who were we,' but who will we be?" -john a. powell
Our community: UHS now has more than 4,000 alumni around the world. 70% of us have a Bay Area address of record, so we offer year-round programming for those still close to home. Current/former faculty, current/past parents, and significant others are welcome at all our events. We offer programs and events geared towards alumni in all stages of their lives and careers.
On behalf of the Alumni Council, we hope you attend an in-person or virtual event soon. Please take a moment to update your contact information, check the event calendar, and review our offerings below. We hope you will reach out to us with any updates or announcements you'd like to share with the UHS community.
Marianna Stark '89
Director of Alumni Engagement and Giving
marianna.stark (at) sfuhs.org OR 415-407-8743.
- Becoming anti-racist
- Learn about University’s strategic design
- Get to know the UHS of today
- Nominate a friend for Alumni Honors, our distinguished alumna/us/x recognition award
- Meet alumni changemakers at the Runway Lecture
- Attend the Alumni+Student Symposium
- Serve as Class Agent
- Serve as Regional Chapter Rep
- Volunteer to create an interactive presentation about your job for Summerbridge students
- Volunteer for Decorator Showcase benefiting the SFUHS financial aid program
Make career connections with fellow alums via Alumnifire. Share your expertise, offer a job or internship, or ask for help navigating your next career move. Click here to join the beta test.
- Offer a job or ask for a job (or internship, or informational interview, etc)
- NEW! Alumnifire
- Maximize the power of LinkedIn four ways
- Alumni Association directory: check your info or search for others
- List yourself in one of our "featured alumni" pages
- Need publicity?
- Leverage job search tools for students and young alumni
- Request your transcript
- Gear up with logo apparel and accessories
- Learn about the admissions process
- See old friends and make new ones at the All-Class Reunion at Showcase
- Come to the Alumni of Color reception before the All-Class Reunion at Showcase
- Zoom in for your virtual milestone reunion
- Gather 3+ alums for a bite to eat, send us a group photo, and we’ll reimburse up to $50 (AKA Pizza party)
- Design and host a pop-up alumni gathering in any part of the world (contact us for how we can support you)
- Join the LGBTQIA Alumni Affinity Group
- Contact us to start an alumni affinity group today
- Join your Class Group and the All-Alumni Group on Facebook
- Cheer on Red Devils at home or away games
- Play in Alumni vs. Students athletic events
- Bring family and friends of all ages to a Red Rovers outdoors group activity
- Attend a UHS arts performance or exhibition
- Attend one or more meetings of the PA Book Club
- Thanks to our donors
- How much should I give?
- Become a member of the Alumni Leadership Circle
- How we recognize our donors
- recognition for multi-year giving
- Seniors give back
- Make a pledge to match a young alum's contribution
- Share your story of participation in the financial aid program
- Give to the Alumni Annual Fund
- give to the summerbridge annual fund
- give to the student endowment for financial aid
- Give to the Campaign for University High School: Connect.Invent.Design.
- Give to the Decorator Showcase benefiting the financial aid program
- Become a member of the Heritage Society for Planned Giving
- Make a gift using Venmo, ApplePay, GooglePay, or PayPal
- Should you wish to direct your gift to other specific needs...
- Update your info to receive the annual UHS Journal magazine and Annual Report, invitations, and more
- Join the breakthrough Summerbridge network!
- Access the Alumni Association directory
- Moving to a new town? Launching a new enterprise? Getting married? Share your news.
- Share a birth announcement and we’ll send you a University baby onesie
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Are you a past parent or faculty/staff member?