San Francisco Botanical Gardens Main Gate, 1199 9th Avenue
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- Junior Digital Copywriter, posted 10/4/18 by Genevieve Ernst '02, digital copy and content strategy with Shiseido Americas Corporation.
- Various Marketing Roles, posted 8/3/18 by Emmy Brown Berlind '91, senior director of marketing at Sephora
- Digital Marketing Manager EMEA, posted 8/16/18 by Zealous Wiley '90, director of digital engagement with Pure Storage. Location: Staines Upon Thames, UK
- Service Lead Position, posted 8/23/18 by Jacquelyn Richards '03, co-founder and director of programs at YOL
- UHS Alumni Association paid internship, posted 10/5/18 by Marianna Stark '89, director of alumni engagement and giving at University High School.
- Posted 8/29/18 For the past 7 months I’ve been working at a Chinese restaurant on Chestnut St called Dragon Well, and my boss, Christina Tan, is looking for a few high schoolers to work expediter shifts during the school year. Each shift goes from about 5-9 pm and basically entails packing to-go orders and running food to tables. The restaurant is a great place to work, and the other people who work there are wonderful. It pays $16/hour plus some tips, and you get a free meal at the end of every shift (trust me the food is delicious)! If anyone has any questions about it, they can absolutely reach out to Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or myself at email@example.com.
Thanks so much!
-Margot Young ’17
- UHS Seeks Part-Time Athletics Coaches Please contact Athletic Director directly at jim.ketcham (at) sfuhs.org
TENNIS (GIRLS): Head Varsity, Assistant Varsity, Head JV
FIELD HOCKEY: Assistant JV
CROSS COUNTRY (CO-ED): Assistant Coach
VOLLEYBALL: Assistant Varsity
- Dodge & Cox Operations College Intern; deadline for application 1/5/18; shared by Mario DiPrisco '93
- Research Assistant to author Lincoln Mitchell '85 for his latest book, tentatively titled San Francisco Year Zero: Political Upheaval, Punk Rock and a Third Place Baseball Team; contact Lincoln@lincolnmitchell.com. High School student OK.
- Construction Laborer; contact Clayton Timbrell '00 at firstname.lastname@example.org High School student OK.
- Research Professional, Summer Intern at Analysis Group; internship recruiting begins in October and concludes in March; shared by Olga Baranoff '12
Runway Lecture: Promoting an Inclusive Work Environment with Lareina Yee '91, P '21 Subscribe to Alerts
Olympic Club, 524 Post Street, San Francisco
UHS Theater, 3150 Washington Street