Advancing Health Equity in the Time of Covid-19
a conversation with four distinguished alumnx who work in public health
Friday, October 30
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Open to the Public
Register on Eventbrite at SFUHSRunwayLecture.eventbrite.com
Please send questions for our panelists to UHSalumni (at) sfuhs.org.
Find panelist bios at sfuhs.org/RunwayLecture
- Louise Aronson MD, MFA '81
- Cynthia Brown MSN '91, SB '87
- Jeffrey Hom MD, MPH, MSHP '00
- Tómas A. Magaña MD, MA, FAAP '82
- Moderated by Jen Rogers '91, Anchor, The Final Round on Yahoo Finance
Questions? Contact Marianna Stark '89, director of alumni engagement and giving at marianna.stark (at) sfuhs.org or 415-407-8743