- Where is Summerbridge held?
- When is the Summerbridge application due?
- How do we apply to Summerbridge?
- How much does Summerbridge cost?
- How much can my family earn and still be eligible for Summerbridge?
- Our student lives in two different households. How is my financial eligibility calculated?
- What kind of commitment does Summerbridge require?
- Is Summerbridge just a summer program?
- Is there a parent/guardian participation requirement?
- What are the dates of the summer program?
The chart below lists the average income amounts of our enrolled students/families from the 2015–2016 application season. NOTE: We consider incomes higher than these averages and we take into consideration all special family income circumstances.
|HOUSEHOLD SIZE||SUMMERBRIDGE AVERAGE* ANNUAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME 2016|
* Household income includes the total net income of all household
members and is the average amount of 2015–2015 applicants.
Summerbridge will calculate financial need based on income from BOTH families who are financially responsible for the student. Summerbridge requires tax information from both parents and households, and will determine eligibility. As each family situation is unique, should you have any questions, please contact a Summerbridge staff member.