Learning Services Resources
The Learning Center
The Learning Center is a dedicated space for quiet study and is available to all members of the UHS community. The bulletin board offers resources and strategies related to learning, neuroscience, and specific learning differences. We have an assortment of resources and literature available about learning, metacognition, and mindfulness. Please drop by to explore! The Learning Center is located in the Library in M-313 across from my office.
For information about how to request or become a tutor, please log in to the Parent or Student portal and find the Teaching & Learning section there. Or email De Shan Lett, Learning Specialist, or Byron Philhour, Dean of Teaching & Learning.
- The Advantages of Dyslexia
- Major Changes to the SAT
- ADHD in the Media: The Good, the Bad, and the Ridiculous
- Cookie Monster Teaching Kids Executive Functioning Skills
- How Exercise Could Lead to A Better Brain
- Navigating School With A Dyslexic Child: One Mom's Journey
- Recent Research: Music and ADHD